50 Good Night Messages for Mom

Endless nights by our side, for you to feel safe. Endless sleepless nights when we cried, to be always there for us not to be afraid. Her name is Mom, the first word we’ve ever spoke.

It’s time to show we are still thinking of her by sending a cute good night wish and make her smile!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

love attitudes status
rajput status
love status

rajput attitude status

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


Browse below an awesome collection of Good Night Messages for Mom. With simplicity and creativity we can make her smile and cry from happiness!

Cute Good Night Messages to Mom

♥ As you lay your head down tonight, I pray that your dreams be as sweet as honey and as peaceful as the calming midnight sea. Good night mommy!
♥ The days may seem long but the years are short; so tonight, I give thanks to have been given another day with you.
♥ To the woman who tucked me in every night, I can never repay you enough for those nights of security and comfort.



♥ You’ve scared away monsters and battled bed bugs all of my life, so rest easy tonight knowing that you deserve it.
♥ As you wrap up tight and turn off the lights, I hope you have the sweetest dreams to match your smile tonight!
♥ You are the hardest working woman I know and as you lay your head down tonight, I hope that all of your grandest dreams come true.
♥ Even when I am at my worst, I know that at the end of the day, you will always be there for me; sweetest dreams to you, mom.
♥ I am who I am because of you, and tonight I thank you for shaping me into the person I have become today.
Join us on Facebook
♥ The greatest gift you have ever given me is your endless love and you will always receive the gift of my love. Goodnight, mommy.
♥ Your smile and special soul can light up even the darkest of nights and I pray that you never lose your sparkle.
♥ You have shown me true strength and guidance through all the years and I cannot thank you enough. Goodnight and sweet dreams, mom.



♥ We share a bond that is more precious that diamonds and rubies and a love that is as endless as the universe.
♥ Tonight, may all your stress and worries be put to rest as you lay your head down and let the sweet dreams roll in.
♥ There is no love stronger than the love a mother and daughter share. Goodnight and sweet dreams to the greatest woman in the world.
♥ If I had just one wish, I would hope to grow up to be just half the woman that you are today. Goodnight mommy!.
♥ As the world continues to spin and the days pass on, just remember that you mean the world to me, mom.
♥ I hope that your dreams are as peaceful and beautiful as the flowers that bloom in the beautiful spring sunshine.



♥ Although your bones may be tired and weary, may you wake up renewed, refreshed and as strong as yesterday.
♥ Dear mom, I want you to know that through silence, distance and time, my love for you is never ending.
♥ You could step into the shoes of anyone and take their place in my life but no one could ever replace you, mom.
♥ Goodnight and sweet dreams to the only woman who knows how to bring a smile to my face when I didn’t think it was possible.
♥ May you rest easy tonight knowing that you have brought happiness and joy into the lives around you today and every day from here on out.
♥ I pray that I may wake up in the morning and be as strong as courageous as you are, mom. Goodnight and sweet dreams.
More Good Night Messages



♥ Although you are my mother by chance, you are my friend choice and I will cherish our relationship forever. Sweet dreams, mom.
♥ I hope that your dreams bring you the same amount of joy, comfort and happiness that you have brought me throughout the years.
♥ Though you have a sweet and comforting exterior, I know that deep down you have a heart that is strong and selfless.
♥ Your smile is so bright that it brings light into the stars and moon of the darkest nights. Sweet dreams to the light of my world.
♥ I’m feeling so blessed to have you as a best friend and mother tonight and every night forward. Goodnight, mom.
♥ May your night be filled with butterfly kisses and sugar plum wishes. Goodnight to the sweetest mom in the world.

♥ If I could choose to have any mom in the world, I would choose you again and again. Thank you for everything you do.
♥ I hope that as you lay down tonight to count your sheep, that they are calm and peaceful and send you endless happiness.
♥ You have been there for me in strength, courage and guidance all of my life; you are my favorite superhero, mom. Sweet dreams.
♥ As you lay your head to rest tonight, I pray that your dreams be long and sweet and carry on through your days.
♥ No matter what darkness you go through, sleep easy knowing that I am always here for you in every way. Good night and sweet dreams, mommy.


♥ Here’s to hoping that your dreams turn out like wine; the more the time passes, the better they become.
♥ There is no place like home and home is where you are, so as long as you’re here with me, I know that I’ll always be okay. Goodnight, mom.
♥ As another day comes to an end, I want to thank you for not only being the best mom that I could have asked for, but also my best friend. Goodnight mommy!
♥ I wish for you to embrace your dreams throughout the night so that when morning comes, it will bring you pure happiness and light.
You Might Also Like

?
♥ As the night rolls in and the sunshine hides away, rest easy knowing that you’ve touched the heart and lives of many today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Good Night Messages For Sweet Mother (MOM)